The admission requirements set out below are the minimum requirements which may entitle an applicant to a place in this Institution.
- The GCE O/L, with passes in five approved subjects including
English Language prior to sitting the GCE A/L
- One of the following requirements in the GCE A/L:
Individual departments may impose additional and specific requirements.
Students whose language of instruction was not English, will be required to
pass a prescribed English Language test, unless they have successfully
completed the Special Intensive English Language Course.
- Two GCE/AL passes at the same sitting.
- The BAC in the series appropriate to the intended field for specialization.
- Candidates with other qualifications considered by Senate as the equivalent
of these qualifications.